We are looking for UX designer responsible for understanding our customer’s needs, and translating them into wireframes and prototypes, and then into the final product. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience on both web and mobile.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Ability to collaborate closely with our Product Managers and developers
- Ability to collaborate closely with external Graphic Design specialists
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- 3-5 years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented during interview
- Strong understanding of how to take complex business flows and present them in an easy to understand way
- Hands-on experience creating prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision
- Proven experience with utilizing Monitoring data as a driver for UX designs
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Desire to make the best ERP platform in the world
Send CV to email@example.com